Our 2022 sustainability initiatives revolve around making our production process as eco-friendly as possible.
Here's what we're doing to protect the places we play:
1. All of our swimwear is made from recycled fabrics. Our bikinis are made from regenerated ECONYL® nylon and REPREVE® recycled polyester made from plastic bottles.
2. We're committed to evaluating every single component that goes into our suits for their environmental impact. Currently we use recycled hang tags with a cotton string and safety pin (no plastic attachments!). We also use compostable hygienic liners and recycled cotton labels.
This year, we've eliminated poly bags (we were using compostable ones) to cut down on even more unnecessary waste. We ship everything using Better Packaging Co.'s compostable mailers.
3. We donate 1% of our sales to environmental groups in partnership with 1% for the planet.
4. We manufacture in Los Angeles, California where we have direct relationships with our factory and keep shipping costs and our carbon footprint as low as possible.
5. We've committed to off-setting all of our carbon in partnership with Climate Neutral.
Are we perfect? No. Are we 100% sustainable. No. Are we striving to get there? Yes.
We're done with unconscious manufacturing. We're done with fast fashion and unsustainable manufacturing practices. We're here to do better. We're here to deliver the best possible product & encourage you to buy less and buy better. We're here to promote sustainable and ethical business practices.
Thank you for supporting us on this journey. Vote with your dollar and shop sustainable swimwear below!