Our recommendations to curl up with this Holiday season!
1. You are a Badass by Jen Sincero
The book I gift the most. Start feeling empowered NOW.
2. The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
Snippets of wisdom that we all should live by.
3. Everything is Figureoutable by Marie Forleo
The concepts in this book will help you get over any obstacle, no matter how seemingly insurmountable.
4. Beginner's Pluck by Liz Bohannon
The inspiring and hilarious story of the founder of a sandal company.
5. Me before You by Jojo Moyes
I randomly picked this book up from the library and couldn't put it down. A heart-wrenching story that's bound to keep you riveted.
6. City of Girls by Elizabeth Gilbert
A spellbinding novel set in 1940'2 NYC theatre world. Explores themes of female sexuality and promiscuity and love.
Photo by Jen Jones.