The Weekender Duffel is upcycled from excess kiteboarding kite material. Instead of letting the excess kite material go to waste (as it typically might), we innovated, we designed, and we created a new life for it. And now it’s yours to keep!
Wherever your adventure takes you, the lightweight nylon interior lining ensures durability and the removable and adjustable shoulder strap lets you carry with comfort. Plus, your belongings will always have a home with the slit pockets and zippered compartments throughout.
The best part? Each bag conserves water, diverts waste from landfill, and reduces carbon emissions. So not only do you get an awesome new bag, but you have the story of sustainability that comes along with it.
Thanks for supporting Looptworks, the circular economy, and the future of our planet.
- Made from 100% upcycled materials
- Dimensions: 11.5 x 11.5 x 17 inches
- Naturally water resistant acrylic sail exterior keep the elements at bay
- Outer zipper compartments offer easy access to essentials
- Large opening to main compartment
- Interior zipper pouch for extra organization
- Double water bottle pouches on the exterior to keep you hydrated when on the move
- This item meets carry-on size restrictions for all airlines